Thursday, September 29, 2005

my song!

cut my life into pieces,
this is my last resort,
suffocation, no breathing,
don't give a fuck
if i cut my arm bleeding.

cause i'm losing my sight, losing my mind,
wish somebody would tell me i'm find,
losing my sight, losing my mind,
wish somebody would tell me i'm fine

nothing's alright, nothing is fine,
i'm running and i'm crying,
i'm crying, i'm crying...

would it be wrong?, would it be right?,
if i took my life tonight?, chances are that i might?,
mudilation out of sight and i'm contemplating suicide!
i can't go on living this way!
nothing's alright!!!

- Papa Roach ( Last Resort )

"It's amazing how a song can precisely describe what's in your fuck up head and what's in your fuck up heart! I admit, Last Resort is my song, it's the song of my screwed up life!, I wish that it's not but it is and it sucks bigtime!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home